New Limbs, New Life
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Truthfully, Hotaru hated this whole secrecy thing. It was annoying and inconvenient for her. Hotaru had created two wonderful wooden limbs, but that mattered little if the limbs didn't fit properly or if the balance was off. If the leader's hadn't chosen to keep the present a secret, Hotaru could have checked the fitting and made adjustments so that the legs were perfect. She would have alsop preferred to travel to New Dawn since they wanted to be secretive about the present. But with two infant puppies, that was impossible.

The request for directions, though unusual, was an easy on to fulfill. "Taliesin's house is on the way to mine. I would be more than happy to point it out as we pass." Hotaru kept to her word as they walked through Thornbury, the blind female made sure to alert Noah. Although she was curious as to the relationship between Noah and her pack mate, Hotaru decided that it would be nosy to ask and simply let things be.

The new mother returned to the great room as soon as she could with Noah's package in hand. The sound of whines and movement from her bedroom took away Hotaru's attention as one ear flicked towards the open door. She desperately wanted to be with her puppies again and hoped to be finished with the business as soon as possible. Striding over to him, the Maven extended the package towards Noah so that he could claim it. "On, no. It was my honor and pleasure to help out the Alpha of your pack. I just hope that he finds the goods suitable to his desires. Please, do not be afraid to ask me for anything else you may need during your stay in d'Arte."

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread