M-A Master's Love
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro almost broke into a giggle at the coyote's glare. He was kinda cute when he glared, but Aro wouldn't say a thing about it. He smiled and passed it on letting the coyote take another try. The tuxedo male gave a large smile, "See! That was better.." He gave a charming grin, then took the joint back, but as he did so, he saw the man wasn't at all interested in it. That was fine, it wasn't a big roll anyway. Aro laid back with Raoth and he watched the skies. His ears forward as silence fell between the two. It wasn't hard for that to happen with Raoth being without a tongue. It was kinda of disappointing and Aro wondered, '...So...how did you never kill Amy for taking your tongue?" He knew the coyote was strong, and truthfully he didn't know how strong Amy was, Aro never tested it fearing Raoth would attack, and the black and white male didn't want to harm the coyote.

His eyes glanced over and he spoke frankly to Roath after taking another hit of his small joint, "...you do know I want to let you free, right? It's just I don't want to break my promise to Amy...we made an agreement and as a Knight I must stay honorable...in order to do so I must remain as honest as I can...I'm sure after giving her as many of the polishes I make she might not come check on you...and when that happens you're free to go...until then you must remain a slave...I'm sorry.." He glanced over to the coyote gave a half smile. He knew the coyote wanted to be free, but the funny part is when the man attempted to run, Aro made no attempt to stop him. The tuxedo man would just watch. It was odd when he observed him coming back. Why would the coyote feel such a big loyalty to him after just a few months of sparring, hunting, and defending the territory. Aro was quite bonded to Roath, and it would be upsetting seeing the man leave, but Aro would be happy that he was free.

Aro's oceanic eyes met with Raoth's for a moment and he looked into them, searching Roath for his thoughts and emotions.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread