M-A Master's Love
The sound that came from Raoth made him want to comfort the male, but felt he'd be upset at the kind gesture so he pretended that the noise didn't happen. He understood that the coyote must be both pissed and embarrassed at the inability to talk, but make gargled noises. Oddly enough he understood that the man had in fact tried to kill Amy. Aro couldn't blame him, he'd want to kill the bitch if she forced me into such a position. Obviously the coyote had to have been with Amy for a long time to have formed such 'slave' routines without much protest other than small body gestures. "Well, she's no longer allowed to harm or touch you while I'm around. I'll see to that...you're not even allowed to take orders from her, nor she allowed to order you around as long as I'm breathing and alive. " His voice stern, "I don't plan on dying anytime within the next few years...and beyond. "

Aro took a nice long hit, then was nudged. The coyote wanted some, and Aro smiled letting him take the joint from him. It was 2/5's gone, and more than enough to cause them to be floating in the clouds. The tuxedo charmer was more than happy to share, and more than pleased to see the coyote want to indulge some. His eyes seemed to shine as his slave friend inhaled, coughing mildly then handing the joint back. Aro said nothing, he didn't want to spoil the moment. Looking back to the clouds he took iin a good lung full of the joint then let it rest in his lips, if Raoth wanted more he was more than welcomed to pluck it from Aro's muzzle. For now, Aro casually smoked.

"You're a pretty cool guy, you know that?" He threw out there, his body completely relaxed as his hands went behind his head and his legs crossed together, "i hope you and I can do this more often. Just chill.." A large thick cloud rolled slowly by and Aro watched it for a good while trying to make out what it could resemble. "Hmm, that one right there...." He pointed to the cloud, "...what do you think it looks like?" His eyes squinted some just examining it, his head turning one way to the other before he finally had an idea.

Messages In This Thread