M-A Master's Love
OOC: is it wrong...I'm almost hoping something happens to cause them to have a 'spark' toward one another.. XD

Aro's eyes met his glimmering eyes and for a moment he just stared into those happy, but so very intense, orbs. He grin, his usually still, limp tail wagged a little. "Ha, I care about ya' Roath...you're my responsibility, and best friend..at the very least. I'll always be here for ya'.." He made sure Raoth understood that Aro really cared, almost even loved the damn man. He didn't understand it, nor had he had those feelings for a male other than his immediate family. Yeah, he was becoming completely in love with a woman named Sidra Phoenix, but that was different than this feeling he held toward the slave coyote.

Aro, put out the the cannabis then placed it in his pouch as Raoth studied the clouds. He glanced over noticing Raoth make a motion to tell him. Aro's eyes looked back over to the cloud, "..I can see that...yeah.." He grinned impressed at the creativeness the rather rough coyote had, "Wow, he looks to be running ..." He laughed some as the clouds continued to move, the cloud rabbit slowly changing shape, and soon within a matter of a minute..maybe a minute and a half the rabbit was no more..and now resembled a tortoise with cartoonish eyes. "Look..the rabbit changed from something fast to something slow! See it? He looks like a tortoise.." He patted the man's shoulder gently to get his full attention.

Messages In This Thread