M-A Master's Love
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro leaned over his head came close looking toward the cloud that Raoth now stared at. His brows lowered as he studied the shape. It looked like...was it a head? Then he made out some features, "A face?" He said as he tried to figure out the expression on it, "..what do suppose that head is thinking, or reacting to, eh?" He said with a slight laugh as he leaned back to his spot not wanting to invade into the coyote's personal space too much. Though it was kind of a curious thing to him. It wasn't often Aro got a feeling around a male. First it was Gathom when they went to his room and listened to old music while doing getting high. Then there was Hadley when they were battling some, but it was fleeting.

There was a slight curiosity with Raoth, but nothing that Aro could completely ignore...right now...

The black and white man let out a large yawn, "Man..I think I use a nap..." All the laying around and smoking his herbal stuff made Aro feel really tired but food suddenly seemed to beckon his stomach. It growled a reminder and Aro's hand moved to touch his stomach, and he gave a light chuckle, "..well, I guess the nap can wait..hunger beckons.." The texudo man rose into seated position, "..what about you? Are you hungry?" His oceanic blue eyes met Raoth's, a large charming smile on his muzzle.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread