Sundered
His ears flattened, looking at the panic in Augustus' features. They were both warriors, trying to protect their pack. Tharin was clearly the one that didn't know what he was doing though. All he'd meant to do was track down the female. Gently Tharin deposited the pup that he'd rescued on the ground. Wincing as the rough tongue ran over his body Tharin glanced over at Augustus. He was going to get chewed out for this. It had been a stupid move, though he hadn't seemed to be able to stop himself. Just the sight of the pup had been enough to destroy his plan.

Head lowered he whined softly, submitting to the great behemoth. He didn't want to make this worse. I am sorry brother. I had not meant to attack, simply to track her. His eyes fell to the pup, asleep from exhaustion. The reason why he'd been drawn in by her was clear to see. Nodding his head Tharin winced a little, the pain still running through his body. At least his leg was better somewhat, the majority of the dirt cleaned out from the mangled flesh. As soon as I get this pup to the den.

Messages In This Thread