sound the siren out through the streets
[html]

--

"Yeah, they did," he admitted, his ears falling back slightly for a moment. He'd gone snooping around since, but he knew that if he was discovered alone the whole pack would be upon him for very long. He hadn't managed to pinpoint the girl's location, and that made it impossible to do anything. The whole situation made him rather nervous, though--he knew that he wouldn't rape or senselessly beat on Firefly, and he knew that he would keep her well fed, but could he count on those stupid wolves to do the same in return? Talitha had been gone for much longer, and the whole situation was just horrendous. "She must have wondered over there on her own when she got captured. It was awhile ago now, but when they launched an attack on us I nabbed us a hostage of our own--she's actually kept in one of the sheds around back here."
He paused for a moment, considering. "Anyway, I'm hoping we can trade them off sooner rather than later. I'd like to go talk to them diplomatically, but I have a feeling if I go anywhere near there I'll just be attacked on sight." Then, an idea--Kol. He'd made sure to avoid her during the conflict, and he felt that if anyone would hear him out it might be her. Maybe he could explain the situation to her--explain that Firefly was safe yet, being fed, etc. Kol could tell her leaders, and then maybe they could arrange for everyone to go home. "This has all gone on for long enough..."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread