sound the siren out through the streets
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____His nervous feelings were also felt by her, already fearful of the things that could have happened to a niece that she hadn't even met. Any fighting that went on went on for too long, and while she had known there to be tensions with Inferni and wolf packs in the past, she had never known it to evolve beyond little squabbles and fights. But a full blown war may as well have been the green lights for anything goes. “Do you really think they'd be diplomatic towards us?” she asked softly, letting her gaze drop a little. Her concern couldn't help but come out there, wondering if she could have come faster. Sooner. Anything to prevent what had happened.

_____Of course, if she knew Gabriel to be anything like their father, she knew that he would be out for blood in the same way she wanted to be. How low of them, to take a child and to hold her hostage. “I wish there was something more I could do, I can't imagine how Gabriel feels right now but I know that I don't feel at ease over all of this.” There were too many things that she could picture going wrong, not that she was a pessimist. Realistically, maybe the hostage they had was of no importance at all. “What do we know about the hostage we have?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread