sound the siren out through the streets
Anselm wanted to know about family. So Corona will run him over with the gigantic family tree. XD
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____When it came to how the whole family tree worked out, Corona and Gabriel stood at the crux of quite a union. They were just two out of six other siblings that made the bridge between the de le Poer's and the Lykoi's. But it went deeper than that because her father and mother had children both before and after them, so while their ties may not have gone back generations, they were certainly more than just skin deep. So she nodded at his words, raising her gaze towards the sky for a moment to figure it out all in her head. More importantly, Anselm had just answered a question that had been burning in the back of her head—Ahren was alive.

_____“Even though most of them aren't around, there's a lot of family that you're related to. There were six others in our litter, but only four others that are still alive—Conway, Rikka, Molochai, and Vitium. Conway lives in France and Vitium's been exiled from the clan from some time ago… I don't know what's become of Rikka and Molochai though.” It was easiest to start with their littermates. “Our father had a daughter before us, I don't remember her name, but she's only a little bit older than we are. But my mother has a son who's older than us, and that's Kerberos. But I haven't seen him since I was a child so I don't think he'll be around any time soon.”

_____And then… her once least favoured siblings. “Then, as silly as this is, my step-mother and my father had six children. Jasper is the only one who came over here from France that I know of. The others, I presume are still with our cousin Mab and her mate, Bowie. Then there's… Ahemait and her siblings, which are my mother's and then whatever the last litter was.” Corona shrugged at that point, clearly amiss for the family that had been raised in Inferni after she was gone. “I actually haven't been in Inferni in a long time.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread