sound the siren out through the streets
[html]

--

Anselm did his best to keep track of the flurry of titles, some which he recognised and others that he did not. He was surprised to learn that there was a second exile--Faolin had told him about Andre awhile ago, but Vitium was a new one. Since he hadn't heard anything about it, he decided that Vitium was less of a threat. Maybe he'd moved on somewhere else? "France" meant little to him, other than that it was "very far away," so maybe the odds of him running into Conway were about as good as his chances of meeting Vitium. Rikka he didn't recognise, but the other name she mentioned he did. "Molochai returned without your mother shortly after Inferni reformed here," he offered, figuring she might be curious about her brother. "Unfortunately, he didn't stick around very long... Maybe he went back to find her again, anyway?" he wondered aloud, relying on speculation and subtle hints alone. Faolin had told him that the golden son had been extremely loyal to Kaena, so it seemed like it might be possible.
He listened as she spoke further of her half siblings; there certainly seemed to be a good number of them. He didn't recognise Kerberos at all, but Corona had said herself she didn't expect to see him around. It was interesting and he made note of it, none the less, although he wasn't too concerned since he wasn't directly related to Kaena's side of the family, anyway. More interesting, then, was the fact that Ahren had nearly half a dozen more kids overseas. Was he the only one that didn't want to invest a lot of faith into some wood that floated along across the ocean? He'd heard of Europe, Africa, and Asia before, but never had he the desire to go to any of those places. Maybe he was missing out on something, though, since apparently a whole bunch of his relatives had gone there before, and some still remained. Odd; well, it was probably best to focus on the present--both in time and place.
Anselm wracked his brain as he tried to come up with some information that might be interesting to her. "Well, I'm sure you've heard of Ezekiel and Talitha by now, but Ahemait has also had children. Three of them, sired by a male I don't know. Stygian?" he shrugged a little; maybe the name would mean something to her. "Faolin also told me about your mother's last litter: Andre, Arkham, and Rachias. I don't know anything about the last two but I know that Andre is banned, like Vitium."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread