this poor thing lost the game
[html]

The golden woman emerged and Lillith couldn’t help but wag her tail stiffly. She had always liked the third in command, even when she had just been a little thing and had played with the woman’s own daughter. Now though, she stood above the Atheed, something that she found quite amusing. She had a great respect for Aeron, and had she not been who she was, she might have regretted the way she had spoken to charm.

The woman greeted her with amusing small talk, but Lillith immediately took notice of what was clutched in the woman’s hand; a dead fox. The thing had been mutilated, not to the point of losing the beauty of its ruddy coat. Lillith would always have a soft spot for the fox, only because she and they shared similar coats, and also, because it was a vixen that had been Lillith’s first true kill. They were as intelligent as any Luperci, just lacked the ability to shift, which put them beneath people like her. But still, they had souls, and the first one Lillith had released had been that of a fox.

Lillith’s attention was brought back to Aeron though as she off handedly mentioned that she had heard good and bad things about Lillith; the Trombetta girl could not help but to smirk wryly, Oh? How interesting… She said nothing in her defense, for what the Atheed had said was most likely true. If she wanted to tell Lillith what she had heard then she would, I’m glad I interest you, Aeron. She said this with a nearly genuine smile, Is there something I can do for you? Perhaps now would be the best time to know exactly why Aeron had called her in the first place.

Word Count → 294

Out of character

<style>
.lili-halfskul {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8WXv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#8bb270; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#001300; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia;font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #001300; border-top-right-radius:30px; border-bottom-left-radius:20px;}
.lili-halfskul b {color:#f1e6b4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#001300 1px 1px 2px;}
.lili-halfskul b:before {content:open-quote;}
.lili-halfskul b:after {content:close-quote;}
.lili-halfskul p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lili-halfskul p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #f1e6b4; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lili-halfskul .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread