Nothing like a crossroad
Liam huffed as he looked down at the small child who he had taken in. The girl had become his daughter and he couldn't help but smile and feel like a proud parent each time she did something. He had allowed her to choose her own name and it was something that made her very happy. She was no longer the child or hey you.,/p>

Cee moved ahead of Liam her leg gave a slight limp from all the damage that had been done to it. He had found that it had been broken once before so she had a rather rough start before coming to him. She looked back at him and smiled. papa hurry up I wanna esplor. She said as she bounded a bit in her goofy little way.

Liam smiled as he tried to catch up with her. He chased after her and smled as they ot closer to The other pack across the lake. Liam wasn't sure of its name but he could smell the pack as they got a little closer. Caroline Come here I don't want you to far from me. She nodded as she moved closer to him. It was strange to him how much trust she placed in him.

Messages In This Thread