[M] The end all starts
[html]

(--) let me know if PP needs changin' -- I think you approved whatevers on AIM, but I am not sure. :| Please kick me.

Machidael is by me!

There were red rivers running through her thick fur, wide open swaths of flesh. Perhaps he'd broken a rib -- her movements seemed slow, delayed, and her breath came in rattling wheezes. Perhaps he'd been so lucky as to break a rib and puncture a lung. His gold-toothed grin was smeared across his rusty-hued muzzle. Despite her pleading and bleeding, the chestnut hybrid gave no quarter. He circled around her, crouching. The blade flicked out here and there, little testing, nicking cuts along her flank and side.

Let come, he crowed, almost dancing with the outburst. His foot, bleeding on the ground, made his movements slower than they might have been, but not by much. His long, dark-tipped tail flickered back and forth with his joy. This was the meaning of life -- blood and death and pain. All other pursuits were a delusion. I kill! He was too caught up in his madness to consider the idea of taking on an entire group on his lonesome. Luckily, there was no sound of approach, and surely her scream would have roused any nearby companions? One clear, coherent thought flashed into Machidael's mind. Make an end to it.

He was having so much fun, though. He reached out to nab her thick Secui scruff. A cruder thought occurred, and he seriously wondered if he could leap on her back and ride her like a horse. Perhaps he was light enough -- but the coal-streaked hybrid lacked an audience, and humiliating her would serve little. So, he tried to push and shove her to the ground, using the grip on her neck to retain his leverage and keep from her heavyset jaws.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread