[p] red light in the moonlight
[html]
aw man that sucks D:

She smiled at the leader - she, at least, had known her name. Although she still wasn't someone in the eyes of Inferni yet, she at least was becoming more accepted in their eyes, becoming someone of value, someone who belonged. She did not let on these fears and desires in her golden-hued eyes, however, and simply continued smiling politely at the Aquila, albeit respectfully as well.

She frowned slightly at Myrika's question. "I'm sorry - I am no carpenter," she said, looking at the sagging floorboards, sinking walls, and slightly crooked ceiling. It was true that the mansion could use a little maintenance, but she wasn't sure who would be able to do the job.

"Perhaps someone else in the clan may know?" she asked, feeling slightly bad that she did not know how to help her alpha in this department. "Does anyone live here?" She glanced around, unsure; she had been in and out of Inferni so much, what was once then may not be the same now.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread