[p] red light in the moonlight
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by me!

Myrika might have surmised as much from the dark jackal's appearance, but the redhead, having been judged for her appearance many times over, had vowed not to do the same for others. Gold jewelry and a slinky walk did not necessitate a distaste for hard labor, nor did it indicate one's utter lack of ability. Myrika knew Sepirah had been within the clan for some time, but her quiet presence had, thus far, yielded little indication of the woman's work preferences. Myri might have to ask her about her Immunes preferences -- but the rank of one came after the home of many, as the Aquila saw it.

Me either, and I'm also sorry for it, she said, pressing a foot on a particularly saggy floorboard. It creaked mightily, and Myri quickly removed her foot with a frown. Before long, we'll have someone falling through the floors. Her bright turquoise eyes glanced up at Sepirah's question, and the redhead nodded. A few coyotes, here and there. More pick the caves, I think, she said, shrugging. I picked the schoolhouse in the lonely end of the territory. The Great Village was a good place to live, though Myrika had been lonely before the influx of Lykois to accompany her.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread