[p] red light in the moonlight
[html]
just tell me if pp isn't okay! <3

She considered what Myrika said, and then smiled. "Maybe that isn't such a bad thing," Sepirah said lightly. "Better to have wood fall on your head than bricks, after all," she said with a grin. And looking around, she herself wasn't so sure what the mansion could be used for, either; but then again, she did not know much about buildings. Who knew - perhaps nothing bad would ever occur in the mansion, and their discussion was for naught.

"I wasn't going anywhere - we can go to the porch." It was still strange, speaking to the woman so casually, although she was her Aquila. In the past, she hadn't been so close to her past leaders - they had always been distant, almost inaccessible. Her respect was in no way compromised, she thought as she walked out to the porch with her leader, but it was odd, having yet another leader to get used to. Questions of past leadership silently burned within her, but she did not speak.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread