Remember me?
[html]

Their leader left. She went back to Italy, where her family came from. There was a distinct moroseness lingering in his tone. Alder was not an angry creature, he never had been, but when it came to the safety of his mother the male could grow quite tense and protective. My mother was left to lead the pack, and she felt unable. She is a kind soul, and after the conflict with AniWaya she had grown tired. he looked at the fire as he spoke, I think she wanted them to find protection among a stronger pack. Some came here, actually. Others were free to travel as they wished. And his mother… she chose to be with his brothers among the free lands to the north.

They had a long history, and I was sad to see them disband. But sometimes a pack just… goes with the wind, I guess. It had been a hard fact for the male to adjust to, and he refused to believe it at first. But his mother was safe, Oak and Cypress were keeping her so. She had told him to not worry, and to live in the Court and be a strong and loyal pack member to his King.

Were you always with Anathema? He asked looking back up at her, curious to hear a bit of her history is she wished to share it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread