Remember me?
[html]

WC:325 Pts: 3 – Ooc.

Axelle nodded slowly hearing his answer. She noticed the slight anger in his tone once the subject turned to that of his mother. The man seemed to care for his mother very much, as would any respectable child. Sometimes Axe wished she had a mother to care for, but at the same time she was sometimes relieved to know that her mother was dead and safe wherever her soul went. There was no reason to worry about her being hurt or lost anymore. Axelle sniffed loudly, no tears. She needed to regain her composure – thinking about her long gone mother saddened her; even if she was dead for a long time and was killed when Axelle was at a young age.

”No, I was a loner before this.” She remembered her loner times – they weren’t much different from now. It was only that then she had nowhere to sleep safely and was always traveling and getting into trouble. There wasn’t much good that came out of her travels while she was packless. Anathema was probably the only thing good that happened in her life since her leave from Ontario. All else was bad. ”And before I came to Souls, I was a traveler. I traveled here from Ontario, where I was born.” And her mother was killed. She couldn’t bear to live in a place where someone so special was taken from her.

Her father had been the culprit, and Axelle knew this despite everyone else’s ignorance. Even though, he made up stories and excuses – Axelle could see right through him. She observed him for a long time, and finally made an assumption. He was never an involved father to her and her brother, and he had no excuse not to be. They were a tight knit family, except for when Axelle’s mother was killed. Then they all separated – or better, she separated herself from them. She was always better off alone, as she found it.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Axeclass .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axeclass p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axeclass b {font-family: georgia; color:#dc003b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axeclass {background-color:#ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:507px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2egf9g5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread