Remember me?
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 233 || Points → 0 :: Ooc.

Coming out from the dark thoughts about her dysfunctional family, Axelle finally looked up as Alder began to speak again. ”Ontario is in Canada, a land next to this one.” She understood his ignorance – she didn’t know much about the world either, only what she travelled through. And she didn’t wish to know more at this moment, but if she did, she would go out and get it.

”My father is here, somewhere. I know he is. As for the rest of my family that I left with him… Well, rumor has it that they’re dead from his hands.” A silent growl emitted from her throat as she looked down at her legs. She will find him, and when she does – she will kill him.

She couldn’t mention anything about her mother without becoming extremely sad, so she didn’t. Maybe if her and Alder became close in the future – he will find out what exactly happened, but not now.

”Do you have siblings?” Might as well continue with the family conversation a little longer. She did, a brother, but he was dead. Nero. Nero, Nero, Nero. She mentally shook her head at the thought of him. If only he came with her when she left – the rest of their pack wasn’t really that important. Sure, they were friends and some of them family – but siblings were the most important family. Well, she thought so.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread