postcards from italy
[html]
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3961/poetablebgoz6.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: top left; width: 420px;">
I am writing graffitti on your body
I am drawing the story of how hard we tried
     She was greeted with the cheeky swagger and tones that had made an impression on her the first time around, and she replied about the same as she had before--with a pixie grin and a little wiggle to her body. The beads stirred up further, dancing and chattering around her in a brief cry of song. "I hunt just fine in these clothes, thank you very much," she called back at him with nearing steps. The fish didn't care about her pretty beads.

She hoisted the bag off of the ground and to her side to drop one lip open and allow her free hand entrance. Half a dozen crustaceans writhed in desperation and disapproval there, claws locked shut with grubby rubber bands. With an expert grab, she took hold on one lobster back and followed through in one quick movement, tossing the flailing thing at Laurel. "Not a cat!" she chimed innocently, beaming at him and the outgoing lobster.
oh, no don't close your eyes

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread