postcards from italy
[html]
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3961/poetablebgoz6.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: top left; width: 420px;">
I am writing graffitti on your body
I am drawing the story of how hard we tried
     Poe formed her bonds quickly and deeply with certain creatures that she had come across in her lifetime, and Laurel was certainly one of them. A silly meeting in a dusty old store, and possibly a time long passed, and she found herself thoroughly relieved to hear that he was not in harm's way. Perhaps she was building him up to be more than he was, a cartoon character of her own creation in his fanciful clothes, charming words and an innate musicality to his movement. Or maybe they had just clicked, and Poe really had caught a glimpse of a road to follow under the gesture of his hand across branch and brick. Her eyes lingered on his face with more intention than was necessary following this thought, but a single wave of lash and lid returned her to the reality at hand.

Poe didn't have any kind of healing knowledge (just about whatsoever, despite numerous occasions that she could have used it), but seizures were made for a pretty bright and flashing warning sign that it wasn't just some ordinary bug. With growing concern, Poe noted the number of afflicted and asked, "Is Ahren sick too?" with a very evident personal anxiousness blended in between syllables. Before Laurel could answer, Poe lifted up the sack of lobsters to hand them over. "Here, all the more reason for a food offering. And give me a go-ahead, and I can keep you knee-deep in those guys and more for as long as you need." As long as half of his company was down and out, for sure. It wasn't a typical wolfish diet, but it was the most useful thing she could think to offer, and it certainly kept her going from day to day.
oh, no don't close your eyes

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread