And that's why I smile!
[html]
279 | It's all good! Big Grin Sorry if mine are so short! xD
◄ I N K ►

Ink hadn't stopped playing when the little creature came trotting up to him. He looked down and smiled at her, actually, as he continued to play but stopped singing. "Hey little cutie. Never seen anything like you before." The thing was sniffing at him and he flicked his tail around to brush against its nose in response, using movements to greet it properly in what little low speech he understood. Long ears picked up a shout, then the sound of pawsteps coming closer. He hadn't noticed the girl approaching until she'd spoken and scooped the little thing into her arms. He stopped playing.

"Oh, no, it's fine. I should apologize- seems I played the piper's song for this little one." He grinned, nodding to the spotty thing and then offering the girl a smile. "Please, if you have the time, feel free to stay. I take requests." He cracked his knuckles and started to pluck a soft, easy tune- something to fill the silence.

Normally, the boy was shy. He tripped over his words and feared social interactions more than anything else. Except today, he felt good. Today, he'd been playing so just as any day, when someone caught him in the middle of his inspirations, he felt social enough to act calmly and collected. "My name's Ink. I'm a new member, got recruited by Tem about a week ago." He plucked a lively chord and then grinned. "May I know the name of my admirer and her lovely friend?" He'd leave it up to her which one was the Quoll and which was her. For a shy guy, he sure was being social as of late.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread