And that's why I smile!
[html]
338 | Mew!
◄ I N K ►

The boy was glad that she'd decided to stay. The tune he played became a touch quicker, sharper, but still enjoyable and soothing to the ears- like rain, except warm. He leaned over to chirp playfully at the quoll- Efra- before dipping back up to look over to Andara. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Andara, Efra." He tilted his head to her from his perch and his charming smile remained. "So how long have you been in Vinatta? I'm new, myself. Just joined a week or so ago, thanks to Tem."

From where he sat, he decided to take in his new friends' appearances. The spotty Efra was a cute little thing with an adorable face and demeanor. He envied the unique look the little quoll had and wondered where Andara had ever found the little thing. Perhapes he'd have to find a little friend of his own, someone to share the house with him where Jericho couldn't. Someone, something, Jerri would get along with.

His eyes traveled up to his brown furred friend. Purple eyes caught his interest first- he'd never seen anyone with those eyes before. Lovely. He also appreciated the rest of her, tiny ears and all. In fact, noticeing her ears, he couldn't help but comment- he didn't seem to notice her own glance to his oversized ears and the way she'd flatened hers in shame. He smiled, though. "You've got very cute ears, by the way. I envy them." He twitched his own back, grinning almost stupidly as he realized how stupid he must've sounded. Envied them? Well sure, he did- his got in the way all the time, especially during scuffles and while riding, always getting tugged by branches and stuff. Easy targets and they made him look like a freakin' rabbit- especially now, since he'd lost his puppy fat. "Ah... sorry if that sounded weird. I meant it as a compliment." White fur did a surprisingly good job at hiding what could've been a blush on his cheeks.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread