M - What Kind of Man am I?
[html]

There we are...closing post :3

Word Count → 000

Aro was quite pleased with her reaction, perhaps then it wasn't so bad that he didn't get to fill her more than once today. As he laid himself next to her he laughed at her protest on not getting a chance to do things to him. "...I'm sure you won't let me get away next time...but who knows, you might succumb to my god like moves rendering you once more enabled. " He teased his voice husky.

His eyes observed her leaning into his touch making his rough, yet charming, features soften. She was so beautiful. After his touch, he let his hand flow down her arm to her hip moving her closer and kissing her forehead. His eyes closed letting the sound of the ocean lull fill his ears. Nothing was on his mind but her and the ocean. He took his prompt arm and let it go so his head could lay on the sand, arm moved under her head so he could wrap it around her. Holding her tightly, and somewhat possessively to him, Aro drifted off to sleep, his dreams filled with nothing but her and not so pure events.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread