Want you to hold my hand
[html]

There were plenty of things to do in the territory to keep Ink busy. On some days, he'd be running errands for packmates. On others, practicing in private to hunt and to fight and while practice did pay off, he was still far from capable at either task. His usual meals were rewards for chores he'd do for 'mates, but otherwise the boy was just as hungry as he'd been on his own. His own fault, of course, for not learning to hunt from an elder of the Caravan before leaving. He'd been unprepared.

Today his chores included the stables but he'd long since finished that already. The early morning found him there, tending to Jericho and the other horses until work was finished. He'd go riding in the evenings. The afternoon was for errands and practice and though he planned on doing errands today, no one seemed to need any help with anything. His friends were busy with their own chores and tasks. He was blatently bored.

So he went walking. Just around Jordeim, to map out the village better in his head and for something to do. He rounded the corner from his home just in time to catch a new face passing through. He paused, smiling politely and stepping to the side. "G'morning." A simple hello, as an attempt to be social and meet new people- if she didn't stop to share in his social interactions, he'd move on to what he'd been doing. He hoped she would stop.

<style type="text/css">
.blue b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9e0e5;}
.blue p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.blue {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0f0e2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RsVDS.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Bujaa.png);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 100px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e90b3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread