[M] O' Father, O' Father, Where art Thou
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The sound of footsteps had his ears flickering. He could tell another approached him, and luckily it was no woman, or a woman in heat. Aro didn't need anymore trouble on his hands. A grin did spread over his muzzle as he sensed just who it was. His father, the man he wished company of for months now. The man plopped himself right next to Aro, on the other side of Buck. Aro's eyes eased open to the sky of clouds before looking over to his father who seemed to have sensed the frustration and pain within the air. He took a deep sigh before speaking, "Well...I've managed to let my....umm..brutish urges get me into trouble. I'm going to be a father to two different litters of pups. " He just let it out there. "...that's the main thing...and I've managed to make a relationship with a female that is neither of these women...when she found out she was furious. I mean...furious!" He sighed again, "I've never planned to be a father anytime soon...I know better and yet...it happened. Let alone..I never wanted to be tied down...granted I'm really not...but the girl, Sidra, asked for me to be...sort of steady." He paused and looked over to his father, "The girl I didn't get pregnant. She's the one who wants me to only see her...I think. I mean, she was rather upset, but I didn't agree to go steady with her, just date her..." This was stupid! Really, perhaps he should have gotten all this in writing from Sidra. See what she wanted, but his mind was way more focused on the fact he has two completely different female's pregnant. "Oh...and Sidra only knows of Eclipse...not Adriana..or whatever her name is. The girl within the pack didn't care if I was involved because I guess I'm not the only male she slept with...it's a hot mess..I'm more focused on Eclipse because she knows for sure that I'm the father..." His ears went back as he looked to the clouds, hand still on buck as the deer's head remained on the Marino's stomach.

He huffed as it felt like a load was just lifted from him. The clouds no longer danced with puppies. That was a good thing....right?

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread