[M] O' Father, O' Father, Where art Thou
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC:

WC: 500+

The father had not expected what can from his eldest son’s mouth. Aro had been a very happy and normal child, filled with his father’s curiosity and his mothers will. And although Aro was clearly a grown man, the Sun King would always look at him and remember the little rambunctious duo the eldest siblings had been. Two litters? The mere thought of his son sleeping around made his stomach turn. As he continued his tale Jazper’s jaw clenched and his mind steadily reminded himself to wait, be patient, and breath. At the mention of Sidra’s name his brows raised a bit shocked. So Aro and Sidra were a thing? Or at least an attempted thing. It didn’t surprise the Sole that a girl of Sidra’s age would want a steady relationship, it seemed like it was always the males who wanted a fling while the females craved a partner in life.

Patterned black and white turned to look at him, blue eyes meeting his lighting watch. The more Aro spoke the more the father wanted to grumble, had he not learned anything from him? Had he really failed so much at teaching his son the ways of a women? But as his boy’s ears flattened and he looked up to the sky the father found himself wishing he could help him, wishing he could take all his troubles away as he had done when he was a kid. Only now Aro was a grown man and his fears and worries were real, not invisible monsters daddy could chase off.

“Well son….” He broke the silence. “You and I both have things to sort out.” He sighed. The only difference between father and son was that Jazper only had one girl pregnant and he hadn’t told the other that he wanted to be wit her. “You need to step up and take responsibility for any pup that comes from you messing around.” The statement was obvious to Jazper, who had stepped up and taken Ghita on as a mate when she became pregnant with Aro and Sophia. “And you best talk to Sidra. Most girls want something more stable than casual son. You’d be wise to tread with caution.” Leaning back on the grass he looked up to the sky and let out a deep breath.

“As for me I’ve got something on my chest as well.” Swallowing he got it over with, “Skye, the leader of the Artisans, is a very dear friend of mine, anyway we had a moment of weakness and spent the night together and now she’s carrying your siblings.” It was the most elegant way he could put it. Before his son could say anything he continued, “I know, I know, I messed up. But Fenris be damned if I don’t see those kids regularly. Only real problem is I think I’m falling for someone in the pack Aro.” It was a huge load to put onto his son but Aro had always been calmer than his younger brothers and Jazper needed to tell his kids what was going on, and there was simply no way around it now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread