Kindling
[html]

---

It seemed that so much time had passed between the two, it was like they missed years upon years since the male had taken the time to stop within their own busy lives to just stop and talk. The male felt bad about not knowing who the father of the child was. Worse off Noah felt worse that he hadn’t been around to be that older father figure that she needed when she came into her first mating season. All of these things that a young lady such as her-self.

Following the lady into her house, the male closed the door behind them. as he walked a few steps behind her. ”Child you know I’m never the far if you ever need anything. I love you like you are my own child, and it pains me deeply that I wasn’t around to help you become the young lady that you are today.” The male told her as he eat the meal that she had provided for him. The male soon found the plate clean with a wipe of his maw with his forearm he licked his lip. ”My my lass. You're a very skilled little chief.”

Putting his arm down the male looked over at the bright eyed youth, ”So...tell me child, who is your mate?” The male pointed down at her small, but growing stomach. Using his maw to point towards her stomach.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread