Let's go for a picnic, friend!
[html]

Word Count :: 202 Short. x:

Ink startled big time when Teme appeared somewhere other than his doorway. He whirled to face him fully and grinned sheepishly. "Crafty! Where'd you even..." He looked around and noticed the still quivering branches above them. For a moment, he stared, then laughed. "So that's what it is! You're part squirrel!" He offered his contrasting friend a soft punch to the arm, his tone teasing. "Tem, you bring a whole new meaning to the term Tree Hugger, y'know that?"

A moment later, he was done with teasing. He stepped back and cocked his hips out to the side, tilting his head. "Hey, listen, I was hoping you'd be free for a few hours. I'm going over to the stables to let Jerri out and wondered if you'd want to come too? We can introduce Jericho and Helexia to eachother and see how they click." He pointed his thumb over his shoulder towards the general area of the stables, tail curled up behind him in controlled excitement for the idea. "Maybe go hunting later, see what we can bring back." He shrugged at the last part, not really looking forward to it as much as the horses thing- hunting wasn't his specialty.

<style>
.inkcrow { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SGYm2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#ffffff; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#85939b; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.inkcrow b {color:#000000; }
.inkcrow p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkcrow p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread