Let's go for a picnic, friend!
[html]

Word Count :: 254 Trololol this post is bad.

At Tem's mention of not riding yet, an idea springed to Ink's mind. "You can't ride?" He perked his ears as they started walking, hands slipping into his pockets casually. "Y'know, Jerri likes you. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you riding her. I could teach you so you're ready when Hex is old enough." There was still the matter of training the other boy's filly. A horse had to be taught how to give rides just as much as the rider being taught how to ride. Ink made a note to help his friend with that part later.

He admitted his lack of hunting skills and Ink laughed. "We'll probably catch something between the two of us. I went hunting with someone the other day. She gave me some tips." He was sure they'd catch at least something, maybe.

Then, it was a question of how he'd settled in so far. "Oh man!" He tossed his head back with a grin to end all grins. "It's great. I've met a few packmates. Andara, Niernan, went hunting with Colibri..." His grin only widened at the thought of his newest friends. Andara stood out amongst the rest- he planned on getting to know her better, in hopes of gaining her as a lasting friend like he had Tem. "Vinatta's awesome. I think I'ma be sticking around for a long, long time." His grin became a smirk as he reached an elbow out to nudge his friend's side. "Better get used to me now, eh?"

<style>
.inkcrow { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SGYm2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#ffffff; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#85939b; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.inkcrow b {color:#000000; }
.inkcrow p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkcrow p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread