Let's go for a picnic, friend!
[html]

[472]
-chews-

Teme Lupus is by Alaine!

Ink's question caused a swift shake of his head. He'd considered asking his father for lessons, but he could never quite find the right time to ask him and he always felt as if his father didn't really have enough time to help him properly. He listened, white rimmed ears flashing forward and a bright grin stretched his lips at his friends suggestion. He might not be able to ride Helexia for a long while, at the very least a year and that was a long time not to really know the ins and outs of riding. How was he supposed to teach Hex anything if he didn't know how to ride at all. It was a good idea, to say the least and Temeraire felt the eager nod of his head as he turned to look at him. You'd teach me to ride? That would be great! He exclaimed, white tipped tail swinging easily behind him as the pair walked towards the stables.

Thoughts turned to hunting and the happy sound of Ink's laughter. It was good to hear the boy laugh, even if it was at the expense of his poor hunting skills. His friends reassurances were met with a happy smile and he chuckled softly at Ink's words on getting some tips. His father had taught him a lot about stalking prey, remaining quiet, downwind and using the forest to ones advantage. He'd only put these taught skills into practise once or twice and had only had a partial success once. It would be good to share the experience with Ink and see if the male knew more than him to help him out. I'm sure we'll be able to catch something He repeated, confidence in his voice. It was easy to be confident when simply talking about it, it would be a different matter when it came down to it.

The excitement that rolled off his new friend in waves was infectious and Tem couldn't help the crooked grin that widened his smile. He listened with rapt interest, blue eyes searching the boys white face. He wasn't surprised when he recognised the names given- aside from a handful of the newer members Temeraire was acquainted with everyone in Vinátta. Niernan's my Uncle and Coli is like, some kind of half aunt to me. He offered the information with a rough shrug of his shoulders, but secretly he was glad Ink had met some of his family members. Ink's declaration caused a whooping laugh to come from the boy, who could contain his excitement no longer and launched himself forward, hands catching expertly on a branch to swing forward before he released and landed a few yards away. I'm sure I can put up with you for a while yet... He teased, a chuckling laugh scrunching his face up.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread