i'll trip back to you
[html]ooc: Sorry he's so rude D: He's just super thrown.

The woman spoke with acid on her tongue, and Shandom made the quick internal judgment of dislike a solid feeling. His dark lips twisted into a deeper sneer as her sickly sweet tone berated his question in a most derogatory fashion. So this girl - and that was what this coyote hybrid was to him, merely a little girl - thought herself, and her clan, so high and mighty? Adorable. He could feel the infamous temper of his youth bubbling more rapidly in his veins, and chocolate eyes flickered briefly in anticipation of an argument. Perhaps he could use this girl as a way to vent his frustrations. Naturally, of course, he didn't consider the consequences of antagonizing a woman on the edge of her own territory. Such things didn't occur to the short tempered Gamma when hew as in such a mood.

You defend your pack - oh wait, Shandom laughed suddenly, his dark eyes narrowed upon the saucy female. This isn't a pack, now is it? Coyotes don't know how to stay together - no, you're just out for yourselves. His voice was deceptively light, but the Gamma was practically quivering in agitation as he turned towards the skull again, nudging it with his cool black nose. Tell me, what did this wolf do? Did he trespass? Was it on purpose, or did your kind just kill him because he isn't the same?. The smirk, now, had twisted into a bit of a snarl, and Shandom lifted his eyes to the strange gray woman's.

I've never had a problem with coyotes, the Gamma stated, his rich voice low and barely controlled. But this? This makes me think that the prejudices some of my kind hold against you are right. It's disgusting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread