passing through nature to eternity.
[html]
[/html] Although Claudius had called for Vigilante, he was not surprised that a scout had found him first. He was, however, surprised that Silvano was a scout; he pegged him more as the weak, simpering sort of trowl that would hide in a cave while others did the hard work or torture prisoners of war. Claudius tried not to let his spite show, but he was not trying very hard. He noticed Simcha pick up on his tense posture and immediately straightened up. Claudius' frown only served to deepen when the other wolf greeted him so flippantly that Claudius felt his fur stand on edge.

The other wolf quickly corrected himself, but the damage had been done. He was not interested in speaking with this emissary and would very much rather state his case before someone he knew had not tortured him. He especially did not want to grovel before his once-captor. There were many other options he would prefer and at this point, he was not sure if he could set his pride aside to do what was good for AniWaya.

"I-I-I a-am huh-e-e-eere t-t-to sp-u-he-eak w-with H... Vi...hi-igila-ante," he responded. He stated this with as much strength as he could summon, all the while wishing his stammer did not reduce the power of his words. "I ha-a-ave i-impor-r-r-tant... ma-a-atter...s... w-w-with which... t-t-to d-i-cuss."[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread