First Impressions
((301)) Alrighty, that makes sense~

He hadn't been paying any attention to anything around him, so when a stranger's voice called out, the red merle aussie dog couldn't help but to be startled some.

And he hated that.

Bloody 'ell, ya brute! Harvey yelped instantly, stopping his journey to turn to the source with a glare, Dontcha know be'er than t' jus' sneak up on somebo'y! Nearly gave me a heart attack, ya did!

Realizing his fit, he forced himself to shut his trap, taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes for a moment. His anger was quickly ignited, and it was something he was constantly trying to work on. He exhaled heavily and smiled, reopening his brown and blue eyes.

Eh, sorry 'bout tha', mate... Lose me temper sometimes. The Brit admitted. But ya did give me quite a scare. Nevah know what sort of people you're goin' t' run into 'round these parts, ya don't.

The ex-gangster looked around a bit before walking a bit closer, closing the space between them some so the conversation wouldn't be so awkward.

[b]'Ello. 'Aven't seen you 'round these parts... Ya new 'ere?[b] He asked curiously. Harvey Butler had always been a social male, especially after his time in London. There was nothing particularly shy or anti-social about the Australian shepherd (though some might prefer that he was after an encounter).

He scanned the other over, judging him. He didn't ever mean to wrongly accuse anybody of having a particular personality or anything, but usually appearance could tell a lot about character.

This stranger seemed a more serious type. Harvey wasn't especially frightened by him, but the dark canine gave the merle male the impression that he should probably not agitate him.

Harv smiled again, trying to be friendly, but also made sure to keep cautious.

Messages In This Thread