First Impressions
[html]
Word Count :: 448 || Points: 3 XD

Itzal noticed the man's anger flare up and Itzal's own eyes narrowed some in respond. But he quickly corrected himself even though he found that he had to resist the urge to say something cold to the man. Itzal was someone who liked to play with others emotions when the opportunity presented itself. But he was trying to be more social and ticking people off was considered "anti-social" by some. So instead he just grinned at the man's snapping remark, watched him calm himself, and then apologize. Itzal shrugged, "It's fine. Sneaking is what I do so you weren't far off there. I guess I don't know better sometimes." Itzal smirked, appearing friendly and calm. But he was already looking the man over, noticing the many scars on his body as he approached.

Itzal could tell this man had seen his fair share of abuse. Itzal himself had seen and given his fair share. Itzal had to resist another urge to reach for a weapon as the other man moved even close. It felt like he was fighting off his very nature, which in a way he was. He was use to seeing everyone as a possible enemy. And his way still hadn't changed much. But that is why you are here again, he told himself, to make yourself change and relax.

Itzal sighed as another person asked him if he was new here, "I wouldn't say new. I've been here before. I have just arrived back into Nova Scotia so that is why you haven't seen me around. My name is Itzal Mr....?" Itzal explain then raised an eyebrow when he hinted at wanting to know the other man's name. "Of course you must not have been in the Area to long. I've meant others with Accents like yours. You aren't from here are you? You came over the ocean? Itzal didn't know accents to well but if you hear something enough you eventually learn what it is. And Itzal had meant his fair share of people outside of Nova Scotia with British accents. Though Itzal wasn't aware that the man's actual accent was cockney, he just knew it was from over the ocean.

Itzal wondered who this man really was. Something, probably his instincts, told him that this man hadn't always been so nice and easygoing. Something in the way the man's temper had flared and the scars covering his body made Itzal wonder if this man was really who seemed. Itzal thought it might be fun to pry into this man's head and see what his past held. But Itzal couldn't do that. Because he was to busy being trapped in his own past lately.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread