First Impressions
[html]

((296)) - Thank you again for the tabllleee!

Harvey

Eh, I jus' guess after the sort of stuff i've been through meself, I can get a lil' jumpy. Nofin' t' worry ovah, though. Harvey muttered, shrugging off the subject of his being startled, and his fit of anger.

The other seemed a bit tense to the aussie dog. Perhaps he wasn't used to strangers hanging about? Or maybe his intentions weren't all too innocent. Either way, Harvey would be sure to keep a safe distance, and stand his ground, just in case things turned ugly.

He shrugged, Ah, well, it was jus' a curious question, it was. I 'aven't been 'ere too long meself... I thought i'd fancy gettin' t' know some "locals".

Harvey. The Brit smiled, Me name's Harvey Butler. Pleasure t' meetcha, Mr. Itzal, sir. Ya seem a kind enough bloke, so far, at least.

Everybody brought up the accent. But it was nothing that grew old to Harvey. He smirked, flattered, even. His Cockney mix of speech was something he himself even found interesting, because it certainly drew attention to him. When somebody noticed, he took it almost as a compliment, enjoying the curiosity of others about his person.

Right ya are, came from London, I did. East End. The red merle luperci nodded again. Traveled 'cross the big blue not all too long ago. I 'ave been stayin' 'round 'ere for the most part, but I do like t' wander off sometimes, explore the land and such. Somefink t' do, y'know.

He's stopped wandering off all too much after Rio had let him move in with her, but on occasion, he enjoyed heading out in search of new acquaintances, sights, and other points of interest.

So, ya stayin' 'round 'ere, too? Harvey asked, his tail wagging some. Or jus' comin' through?

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread