First Impressions
[html]

No problem. I'm just glad you like it so much. Smile

"Nice to meet you Mr.Harvey Butler. And I can be pleasant enough at times. Guess it just depends on my mood." And my mental state. The black hybrid thought to himself, knowing that when Eztli was in control, or close to being in control, he could be all to unpleasant. And a little dangerous. Okay, he amended maybe more than a little dangerous. More like very dangerous.But he shrugged off his inner rambling, because at the moment, he was in control, and he was going to be pleasant.

He smiled as Harvey explained that he had indeed come over the ocean very recently. Itzal wondered why the male had decided to come over to Nova Scotia and thought to ask him later. Itzal grinned when Harvey mentioned going out and exploring. He understood completely. "I like to wander too. I usually don't stay in any place for too long. Something I'm trying to change. It is about time I settled down in once place you know? I need to find a pack I can stay with. I've joined two others so far, and ended up leaving both. He grinned again, shaking his head, "Guess I kind of got a habit of running off to take care of stuff. What about you? Why'd you leave London?" He asked with a interested look in his eyes. He was always wanting to know more about people. Maybe because he believe information was power, or maybe it was just because he was nosey. Either way, he was constantly asking questions about others.

He nodded as Harvey asked if he was staying around here. "I had been just planning on passing through. You know, I showed up to remember some old memories. Then this nice female invited me to stay with her. I figured it wouldn't hurt to hang around for a week or two. Then head off and find another pack to call home. Hopefully for good this time. He didn't know where he would be going. He figured he might go back to Anathema, but he wasn't to sure if he wanted to go back to his old home. He would just have to wait and see.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread