First Impressions
[html]

((309)) I love it! ;u;

Harvey

He smirked some. Well, I can understand tha' well enough, I can.

The outcome of a traumatic in his past was his troublesome anger issues. Most would call them mood swings, but in actuality, the irritation was simply an over-exaggerated result of a trigger event. He calmed down to quickly (most recently), because he was training himself to control his emotions better, for if he couldn't keep them in line, he considered himself weak and reckless.

Oh, of course! I like t' travel, sure, but I really find me fancyin' this place. He motioned around him, insinuating the ruined city of Halifax. Reminds me of 'ome. And somefin' 'bout it really jus'... I dunno, I feel a lot more comfortable 'ere than everwhere else, I guess.

Harv smiled, Really? I've been thinkin' 'bout joinin' a pack meself... If I can find the right one, tha' is... With a shrug, he dropped the pack subject. the question he'd dreaded was next in line to answer.

He grew uneasy, but tried to not let that show, at least not so obviously. Harvey had come to Nova Scotia to escape his past, not explain it. But, he didn't want to be rude... So something had to be said.

Eh, jus' wanted a fresh start, y'know. Troubles... Nice t' be able t' kinda... Toss me old worries away and get a second chance. The red merle male said with a forced smile. What he was saying was the truth... Maybe not the whole truth, but fact nonetheless.

Excited to move onto a new topic, the dog grinned more genuinely, amused by the coincidence.

Really now? Funny! A nice lil' bird did the same fin' for me, she did! Sort of a temporary 'ome till I can find meself me own place, or, like you, get involved in some sort of pack. Harvey nodded.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread