First Impressions
[html]

I can't help thinking about this show I use to watch where they said coininkidink instead of coincidence. Lol

Itzal liked the Brit. Harvey spoke his mind and that was something Itzal kind of respected. Of course, Itzal liked a lot of people. That didn't mean he trusted them or would even feel bad about killing them. It just meant that he would think back on the conversations they had and smile instead of frown. That was just the way he worked, the way his life was. Everyone was a possible kill for him or Eztli. So Itzal just went through life expected to have to kill everyone he meant. It had worked so far, since he had killed a lot of people and the rest he was prepared to kill if the need should ever arise. So he just smiled and nodded Harvey mentioned making some good memories for himself. Itzal hoped the guy could, and he hoped he could do it without giving Itzal some reason to hurt him. "Of course the bad side to memories is that sometimes they can hurt to remember what you once had and have now lost." That was what Itzal had been doing lately. Remember Axelle, possible the only person he actually liked, maybe even had loved, enough not to kill. But now she was gone and Itzal had lost her. So it didn't really matter.

Itzal thought as the Aussie mentioned getting to know people and getting some information on the pack. It certainly seemed like a smart thing to do and Itzal didn't mind getting some information on packs, but he didn't actively seek it out usually. But this Aussie and Itzal were different in some ways, where as the Aussie had learned more about the packs and meant some people, Itzal just knew of the ones from when he was here before. And even those he knew mostly about Anathema and Inferni, his two old packs. "That is pretty smart. I'll probably just set out until I end up at one though. That is probably one of the reasons I've not found the right one for me. he laughed some, admitting that his lack of preparation was probably a problem. But still, it was the way he did things.

Itzal just nodded in agreement as the Shepherd talked about not fixing a broken thing. It seemed simple enough to Itzal, so he was in agreement. And he was happy to know that he was indeed right that this was the same Harvey that Rio had mentioned. "Yes, she is a nice girl. Found me out here in the middle of the night and took me home with her. We both use to be part of the same pack so she figured she could trust me. Silly girl had taken me back home before she even knew my name. I guess she just has a good heart like that. " He smiled, remembering how sweet, but kind of foolish, he had thought it was that Rio had taken him in. But at least he hadn't made her regret it yet. "Yeah, I guess it would. Though I've been sleeping on the spare couches since I arrived. Not that I can complain. They are better than some concrete or tile floor in some building around here. He shrugged, amused by the coincidence that had occurred. "I was actually just headed back that way when I bumped into you. Guess that explains why we were going the same way.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread