First Impressions
[html]

((606)) I've heard that, too, but can't remember from where. xD

Harvey

Ya really can't judge a book by it's cover...

Based on his first impression of the "stranger", Harvey would have found Itzal unquestionably serious with level of intimidation to match, and a sense of humour ranging in the negatives, completing the set to create a no-questions-asked apathetic being. But, instead, he found the dark male capable of holding an intelligent and amusing conversation, showing interested, and actually at least pretending to laugh at things that one may consider funny.

So, in short, Harv could grow to like the guy.

It wasn't like it was a hard position to reach, being appreciated by the ex-gangster, but, if liked well enough, one may possibly be safer when the canine lost control of his anger. He had been known to get violent during fits, but if a friend was able to console him, it made it pass by faster, and with less damage done.

Well, yeh... Of course, there is always tha'...The Brit shrugged, though his smile never even quivered, But ya can't jus' run away from takin' risks 'cause ya might make mistakes or get 'urt. Ya learn from the past, ya do, so it's wif ya no ma'er waht, but might as well take the lessons wif ya, not the pain, right? Easier t' get ovah, an' does less 'arm, it does. He rambled, voice trailing off as he stopped himself.

Well, mate, I'm not tryin' t' tell ya me idea is best thought out, simply statin' tha' it's pro'ly best if I go 'bout and talk t' members. I'm a pre'y social type, if ya couldn't tell, so whatevah pack I eventually get into will 'ave t' get used t' me chatterin', anyway... Harvey laughed softly, his tail wagging some behind him. But, good luck t' ya wif tha'. 'Ope ya find somefin' worth searchin' for.

The topic was brought back to Rio, the kind woman who'd not only seemed to let Harvey stay with her, but this man as well.

The Cockney canine shrugged, Eh, seems an alright lil' bird, she does. I was a bit concerned 'bout 'er jus' takin' people in like tha', but... He smirked, I 'ave a feelin' she can 'old 'er own. Caught meself a glimpse of tha' dagger she keeps 'bout. Pre'y piece, but wouldn't want t' find tha' in me back, y'know? Good heart can getcha in trouble if ya don't 'ave an iron will t' go along wif it, but seems the lil' lady's got the whole package.

Finally, his smile withered some, but more out of pity than anything else, The couch, huh? Must of ran out of rooms, she did... Well, I could offer ya mine, at least t' share, but... A somewhat uncomfortable laugh escaped the red merle male, hoping Itzal wasn't off-put by his yet unexplained suggestion, I don't know 'ow much ya'd enjoy the company of anovah bloke 'bout. Not sayin' I'd try anyfin', or stuff like tha'.... He was rambling now, running a hand quickly through his hair before giving another shrug, I was used t' bunkin' wif mates, y'know, but I know some people may find tha' a lil' unnervin', an all.

What he was getting at was offering a bed, even if to alternate between them, switching every other night from couch to bed for the two, but he hated to sound pushy, or a bit too homo-erotic...

Another more embarrassed laugh came from the canine, Well, if you're not t' put off by me inability t' word anyfin' wif'out soundin' like a nancy, I wouldn't mind 'avin' company 'eaded back 'ome...

He shrugged.Whatcha say, mate?

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread