First Impressions
[html]

((817)) Sorry about not getting to this yesterday, was tired beyond belief. Hopefully when I'm off this medicine, things will be back to normal. ;u;

Harvey

The cockney canine should have known appearances weren't always what they'd seemed. He'd learned that some saw him as threatening at first glance, with his scars and such. In actuality, Harvey was a laid-back, social, even comical (he at least attempted it) most of the time. When he lost his temper was when his aggressive, violent, ruthless personality made itself clear to those who'd irritated him, or any other object that triggered his inability to keep calm.

If he'd changed with his coming to Nova Scotia, it was certainly for the better; in London, he was involved in a gang that cared little for innocent civilians, seeing them merely as pawns, objects under their control when something of larger value could be gained. He was arrogant, egotistical (even more than now), and careless (in the most apathetic sense). A certain event changed him, and transformed the aussie male into a savage brute who trusted nobody, and would let nothing get in his way...

The mere thought of what he used to be sent shivers down the merle male's spine. He was ashamed of his past self, and wanted so badly to correct his behavior, for he knew that's what needed to be done, if he ever wanted to make a better life for himself.

Itzal's praise brought Harvey back to reality, and with a generous boost of confidence. Ah, well... Y'know... He shrugged, ravaging his attempt in being modest, I try. Ya learn a fin' or two when you've been through certain fin's... Events, places... Meetin' certain people... The like.

The other's laugh helped lure out his own expression of mirth, surprised with how comfortable he already felt around this individual. He wasn't quick to trust anybody, so he wouldn't let his guard down, but having the ability to have such a friendly and fun conversation was something the ex-gangster had missed.

Harvey had only seen the dagger being placed aside, and didn't care much about how she held it at the time he'd spotted it, he just knew it was there, and sharp. He figured he was probably able to put up a fair fight against somebody with such a weapon, as he'd found himself in plenty of knife fights before in London, but he also knew that you could never know.

Oh, well, yeh! Perfectly understandable, mate, tha's a good idea. The cockney dog nodded, You're right, she jus' let me right in as well, could be dangerous if she welcomes the wrong bloke, y'know. Good t' know you're keepin' out for the lil' bird. He smirked, Hey, an' if there's anyfin' ya need 'elp wif, jus' let me know, hm? Let's jus' say I've 'ad a bit of trainin' meself in the past, I did.

That was enough of his past talk. It was something he needed to let go of, not bright up. He mentioned it briefly, and that was it.

He was grateful that Itzal had understood his proposition, and even more appreciative that nothing was taken out of context. He sighed, relieved.

Suit yourself, mate, but the offer's always up... Harvey nodded, Jus' lemme know. I know I sure missed 'avin' a bed t' lay in, so personally I prefer it, but t' each 'is own, it is.

The Brit was honestly somewhat happy that his new acquaintance hadn't jumped on the oppurtunity of taking his bed, even just every other night, but he thought he'd at least be kind enough to offer. Rio had been generous enough to let them both live in her home, who as he to be so selfish as to not even suggest a sort of deal with his newly discovered "roommate"? But, makes sense. I like t' go out meself while it's still cool outside. Can't blame ya for wantin' time and space t' yourself, I can't.

He decided to joke back. Ah, well... May be 'ard controllin' meself, but... I'll try t' keep me 'ands t' meself. A smirk appeared on his face. Harv had found himself attracted to both genders, and despite him being more openly inviting to females, if he found a male that was fitting, he had no problem seeing himself in a same-sex relationship. Whatever worked out, he was fine with, but he was telling the truth when he said he wouldn't try anything on our toward Itzal. He may be open to anything relationship wise, but that didn't make him a rapist, and molestation wasn't on his agenda.

I gotcher warnin'. I promise, no worries 'bout me, mate. Harvey reassured his company. Nancy... Uhm... Gay bloke, queer, tha' sort of fin'. He meant nothing offensively, for he could see himself as such comfortably, but he knew his terms were sometimes confusing to those who'd never heard them in such context. An' great! I've always fancied company. Nice t' 'ave some one t' chat wif while we walk.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread