First Impressions
[html]

It is cool, replies were slow for me that day anyway. What medicine are you on and why? And sorry, I know that this post is really sucky, it will be better next time.

He nodded his head in agreement to Harvey's comment about learning things as you go through life. Itzal had learned a thing or two in his time as well, so he didn't doubt Harvey's words at all. "I can relate to that. You learn a lot traveling like I did." He said as he thought of a few events that had left him with some well earned knowledge.

Itzal was surprised at how easy it was to joke and laugh with someone else. Itzal was usually more cut off than this but it was a welcomed sort of change. Without Eztli to bother him he found it a lot easier to converse with others. Maybe this is what his life would have been like if he weren't cursed with his evil side. Or maybe this was just a rare occasion where he could talk to someone without worry or wariness.

Itzal glanced in the direction the house lay and frowned, "Yeah. I worry about who she will invite in after one of us leaves. I'm going to make sure she can defend herself before I leave." He looked at Harvey and grinned, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Itzal said, though Itzal could very much take care of himself, it was never smart to be rude to someone who offers you their services. So Itzal would keep in mind that Harvey had at least offered and if Itzal ever found himself in need of something he thought Harvey could provide he would certainly seek the Aussie out.

Itzal had really appreciated the Shepherds offer to share his room. And if Itzal wasn't so untrusting and careful he would have accepted. But sadly he was. "Thanks for the offer though. And if I change my mind I'll let you know. And yeah, I do like to just kind of clear my head." Itzal grinned as Harvey joked back at him, and Itzal couldn't help but reply back, "I know it might be hard, I am so desirable and all." Itzal was cocky at time, but he didn't truly believe he was so desirable people couldn't control themselves. Though he could be very desirable when he wanted to be but that was only for special conditions.

Itzal shook his head and smirked, "Nah, you aren't a nancy to me. I don't really care who you want to screw around with as long as it ain't with me." Itzal said with a smile and a shrug. He was walking down the road and glanced over his shoulder at Harvey, "So Harvey, what packs you considering?" Itzal asked with a raised eyebrow.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread