First Impressions
[html]

((546)) Sorry this is so late... ;u; -dies-

Harvey

Well, ya sure learn a lot less if ya jus' stay put in one place, y'know. Might as well jus' 'ide out under a rock. 'Sides, gets borin' after a while, sittin' 'round in the same place all the bloody time... Harvey shrugged. He was rambling at this point, but he thought it was at least acceptable, seeing they were still on the subject.

The cockney canine was typically care-free and social, so being able to joke about wasn't too shocking, considering his personality, but Harv was surprised to finally have found another individual that he could talk so freely with. Perhaps they both had kept things locked up, and just decided to release their rants and rambles when they realized the other would listen and respond. Either way, it wasn't anything Harvey would deny enjoying.

He shrugged, Well, I figure if she so freely lets us in, who else could find themselves through tha' door, right? I mean... I'm not sayin' we're scary blokes, or nofin', but if I was jus' a lil' ird livin' on me own like miss Rio... I pro'ly wouldn't be so willin' t' invite strangers into me 'ome. the merle male laughed some, Though, I won't deny, I am glad tha' she let me stay... It's nice t' 'ave some place t' go, sleep... Rest up, it is.

During his time as a gangster, the aussie dog had learned to take care of himself. Through numerous gang-related feuds and territorial knife fights, he'd learned a thing or two about defense and hitting some one where it hurts. After his accident, he'd only grown more violent, stronger and ruthless... He was trying his best to keep that side under control, of course, as he started his life over, but he also wasn't going to let himself get killed when he could easily manage.

Yeh, I understand. Harvey smiled, giving a gentle nod. It was just an offer, and either way, it really didn't effect him greatly. The other's retort to his mock flirting was humourous, however, and a soft chuckle escaped the merle dog. Yeh, ya don't 'ave t' tell me twice, I can see tha' quite well meself, I can. He smirked. True, Itzal wasn't hard on the eyes... Harvey could find appeal in most anybody's appearance, but he wasn't going to lie to himself and say that this dark canine with him wasn't attractive. But, that by no means meant he was seriously considering trying anything unwanted, or even imagining any sort of relationship. He could control himself, and as of now, just being able to talk in such a friendly manner to Itzal was fine enough to ease any urges (for as a male without activity for such a long time, he did still have needs).

It was clear. Gotcha, mate, trust me, I don't mess 'round wif nobody who ain't willin'. He stretched, releasing a tired yawn before he could answer the other's question. Hm. Packs? Dunno... Maybe Vinatta? Seems a nice enough place... Harv mumbled. He had thought about joining one, yes, but he hadn't exactly thought about which. The cockney aussie dog would have to talk to somebody from the packs, he figured, somebody who could answer questions and give advice. He smiled, and shrugged.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread