First Impressions
[html]

((410)) ;u; -derp-

Harvey

Exploring was nice, but Harvey Butler wouldn't deny that having a place to stay and call home even only just temporarily was beyond glorious. After such a long period of time without warm shelter, company... a bed. It was almost enough to get the aussie dog on his knees and praying, thanking a deity who's existence he never really cared to decipher as true or not. It may be an exaggeration to most, but when one goes without something for so long, never knowing for sure when or what they'd get in the future, the little things started getting noticed, and appreciated.

He nodded in agreement, We can keep an eye out for 'er anyway, jus' as men should for a lady. 'Specially one kind enough t' let us live under 'er roof, yeh. Harvey had his mind set on what a man's job was; a man was to never ask for help, to protect and provide for his loved ones, and to have total control of his life. If he wasn't living up to those standards, he felt as if he was less of a man. After the feelings of failing himself, the Brit would often either try to run from his problems as if they'd never happened, or seek redemption, to overcome the issue.

It seemed he like to run.

Yeh, it is nice... Ya didn't find many blokes like tha' in London, ya didn't. Sure, they was nice people an' all, but... He shrugged, I 'ad meself a bit of a... Reputation. It didn't sit well wif some. An' the people who I worked wif, who called themselves me chums... Eh, those bloody liars wouldn't pay t' keep their own grandmums livin' outside a cardboard box. He couldn't say much for the citizens, because he couldn't blame them; those who knew the ex-gangster in the East End found his lifestyle unappealing, and would rather avoid it, thus avoiding the merle male as well.

A smirk returned to his patched face as he left his tail sway behind him happily. I guess so, huh? Well, I'll jus' 'ave t' keep meself under control... Harv laughed.

T' tell ya 'onestly, I'm not one 'undred percent sure meself. The australian shepherd shrugged, laughing softly still, I jus' 'ave met somebody from a few packs... Some are pleasant, ovahs... Eh, not so much... Harvey smiled. But, it'll all play out, I'm sure. I'm jus' glad t' be where I am now.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread