First Impressions
[html]

See, now I have to say sorry for taking so long. I just couldn't bring myself to post, sorry. ;-;

Itzal nodded and smiled in agreement with the brit's words. Itzal would keep an eye out for Rio. Though he didn't really agree with Harvey's statement about it being a man's job. Itzal believe that yes, men were often more protective and territorial and that there were some females that needed and wanted to be protected. But not all of them needed a man to protect them. Axelle didn't need anyone to protect here and he felt sorry for any one that tried to. Some females were just as dangerous as or more than some males. Itzal didn't believe in fate or being better than others. Itzal just believed that the need to survived shape everyone into many different people. And survival didn't care if you were male or female, tall or short, or even kind or cruel. It just cared about whether or not you played by its rules. If not, often enough you died. But if you did play nice, then you could live. Itzal often had trouble playing by the rules but then again, maybe that is why his survival had been so difficult.

In the end Itzal wasn't sure what side he was on. He knew that good and evil existed in the world. He knew that he could never truly call himself good. But he wasn't immoral. He had some honor and morals. But Eztli didn't. So Itzal just thought of himself as the better side of an evil coin.

Itzal looked at the Aussie as he explained how where he was from, good people were few and far between. Itzal didn't know if there were that many good people anywhere. "I'm not sure if there were that many good people anywhere. When I was traveling, I ran into a lot of people. Most of them were ready to kill me before they even talked to me. Most of them tried." Itzal looked away from Harvey and smiled, "All of the ones who tried are dead." His voice wasn't pleased or sad. It was just neutral, he was speaking in a matter-of-fact voice. Death was lost on Itzal. Killing was just something he did. Something he was good at. Those ones he had killed were just another test to prove he was strong enough to survive. The fact that he had enjoyed it at the time was lost on him.

Itzal just smirked at Harvey, chuckling as he walked. He wasn't sure about his own pack either. He wasn't sure he wanted to return to Anathema. But he didn't know much about any other packs. So all he could do was wait and see where he ended up.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread