First Impressions
[html]

((370)) No need to apologize~ I understand. And this is late because i've been focusing on trying to get voodoo dolls done. ;u; -dies-

Harvey

It's not that Harvey didn't think a strong-willed woman was motivated and able enough to care for herself, but why should she with a man around to protect her? It was survival of the fittest, but that didn't mean chivalry was dead. The Brit found it not only a duty, but polite to keep a lovely lady safe. After what sorts of stereotypes were placed on the female gender, he couldn't help but try to make up for the harshness of it all; men joked about the usefulness of a woman (or really, the lack thereof) and always thought lewdly as they passed by, so Harvey Butler was certain he could at least try and make up for the other's rudeness by being a gentleman himself.

To those who deserved it, at least.

On default, Harv was kind and caring to girls, but he had a particular soft spot for the shy and innocently charming ones. Loud-mouthed rebels with their excessively feminist views and melodramatic display of exaggerated emotion caused him to lose his sense of kindness.

He would by no means be brutish (at least not instantly), but a grimace or growl could be a common result of their nagging and bickering. It wasn't something he put up with well, from either gender. Quiet and calm ladies and gents in his presence was far more pleasing.

Nevah said there were too many good people... Jus' some. He smiled, Trust me, in me day, I've ran into plenty of nasty blokes. Brutes who didn't wanna 'ear no excuses, they jus' act upon what they will, they does. I've 'ad me time wif 'em, them sort of lads, an' it's not a real joy.

Itzal's last remark caused Harvey to frown, but who was he to get nervous about something that vaguely horrifying as that? He'd just some pretty unappealing things in his day, as well, and was fully aware that he wasn't the only individual out there with that sort of aggression and temper.

He just looked forward to finishing the walk, as his legs were growing tired, as well as the rest of his exhausting body. The aussie dog was happy to see their destination growing closer at last.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread