First Impressions
[html]

End it with your reply? And I loved the voodoo doll <3

He looked over at Harvey and chuckled, "I'm sure people like them didn't find our company too great either." Itzal said with a smirk. He walked next to the Aussie in silence for the last stretch of their journey. He thought about how his life honestly didn't bother him. He thought it should have but he just couldn't see himself living any other way. He couldn't imagine what his life would have been like if he had grown up with his parents, if his uncle's pack hadn't been so merciless as to murder the rest of his family. Maybe he would have been normal, he wouldn't have Eztli in his head. But if Itzal could go back and change it, he wasn't sure he would. Sure, he had grieved for his family, but that was before he had learned his place in life. His place was to survive and kill who he had too. It was simple and Itzal liked it. Eztli liked it as well, since he enjoyed the need to and act of killing.

Itzal and Harvey arrived at the bottom of the porch and Itzal walked up the steps and opened the door. He and Harvey walked in and Itzal stopped, looking around with a smile. "It's not much, but it is our home, however temporary." He looked at Harvey and nodded his head, "I guess this is where we part. I'm going to stay out here, and I suspect you want to head up to your room to rest." Itzal said with a smirk, "Thank you for the company on the walk home Harvey. And I'll keep your offer in mind, if I ever decide I need a room. Night." He said as he sat down on the couch and laid his head back, tired. He had enjoyed Harvey's company, but knew that they were both tired and ready to relax.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread