there is black coal filling up our homes
*stares at some of the very obvious errors in that last post that she just noticed today* :| (ps - this post fails.)
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____He didn't make any move to remove the cloak, though he did make himself comfortable. It drew out her suspicion and for the same reason she didn't make any move to sit, at least not yet. “His name is Laruku,” she said, trying to shake the ideas that her (still) vivid imagination conjured up. Though he introduced himself as Kharma, she couldn't help but already think him as an assassin or a rogue of some sort; good reasons to keep himself concealed. “And I'm Corona.” Surnames of course, were unimportant for the same reasons—who knew who the other was, really?—and purely out of habit for her.

_____Still, those red eyes… “I'm sure there's a good reason you're wearing that cloak and that it's not really my right to suggest this, but you should probably take it off.” Not that she thought he would, but it was worth a shot. “I doubt a cold would be very good for trying to hide with.” Of course, she was going with some idea that he had to be some rogue-assassin, one of those funny characters she had seen at ports. Some acted like royalty, and once hadn't there been the fellow in the knight armour get up? She had never figured that one out and probably never would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread