there is black coal filling up our homes
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">
I didn't know what anything looked like either. Big Grin

sharksArkham, though his first birthday had passed some weeks though, still retained a lot of his youthful awkwardness as far as appearances went. He still had not grown into his ever-enormous ears and his body remained thin and lanky with limbs that seemed just a little too long for the rest of him. His coat was rather plain, generic of many coyotes, and he had inherited his mother's saddle-like black back. The wolf in him was not so prominent, but considering his father also seemed to have very little of his wolfish side, it was not a very big surprise. For the while, though his ears still stood straight up on his head, his cloak hid his modest build, as well as the assortment of weapons and tools that were strapped to his waist. Maybe he really did look like an assassin after all.

sharksHe stood from the table and made his way to the fire, setting on the floor on the edge of the bear rug with his back to the fresh flame. Ever sentimental it seemed, the first thing he thought of was the rainy summer nights he'd spent back at the old Syemv house, rather than the violent fire that had forced him from his home. Funny how destructive something so useful can be, huh? Arkham looked up at the other, I used to love sitting in front of fireplaces as a kid. In the distance, thunder rumbled again and the skies had continually darkened. It was very nostalgic.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread