there is black coal filling up our homes
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksArkham had never really struggled with species alliance, though he was well aware of his hybrid heritage and had seen his sister struggle with it to some extent. At some point, he had wondered if his father had ever struggled with it -- as far as appearances had gone, he had been a coyote leading a pack full of wolves. Then again, despite the obvious relationship with their mother, the man had not seemed particularly fond of Inferni, or at least, had no interest in visiting any more after Kaena vanished. Of course, there was also the matter of his apparent psychosis; it was something he wanted to find out more about eventually, but there are other things he needed to find answers to first. Vaguely, he wondered how much Corona knew about Laruku.

sharksSometimes I think family is the hardest to talk to, he said, They expect something of you. Or something. So he wondered further, if this woman really was Gabriel's sister, and if he had given his real name, how easy would their conversation have been? Would it still have gravitated as much towards family? He shifted a little so expose a different portion of his cloak to the fire and considered an answer. I don't know, he replied decidedly, turning to her and grinning a little. Cop out answer, I know, but I spent so much of my childhood with my head in the clouds that it probably doesn't matter where I actually was. What about you?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread